Hey Everyone, Welcome to the podcast!
Episode 29 is all about Exploring The Possibility of Reincarnation.
Reincarnation is the belief that a soul or spirit can be reborn in a new body after death.
On this show I explain karma, and its relationship to the cycle of birth and death.
My Motivations for Talking about Reincarnation Include:
- The Half Marathon I just finished at West Point was an inspiring death practice
- It was connected to liberation, when I finished the race.
- Someone died in the flames of my effort, it was the person with the limiting belief
- The Philosophy of reincarnation can bring the mind into a subtle place.
- We need peace right now on the earth, and spiritual practices demand that the practitioner become peaceful rather than wait for peace to be handed out from a top down paradigm
- Spirituality for me is bottoms up, ALWAYS
The Art of Aging Mindfully Podcast is sponsored by WHOOP, your personal digital fitness tracker: Order your whoop strap with Jai's Unique Link:
To train with Jai, and learn about his yoga classes and massage therapy treatments:
To support this podcast go to patreon:
Enjoy and share this episode!
May it bring You Insight!